Whitefish River Bear!
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty stared into the bear's eyes - saw its intent in them. It was going to kill him, or at least chase him for a very, very long time. He had no intention of becoming a play-thing, but what could he do? There was no way he could outrun a bear! Even though the creature was massive compared to him, its bulk and size gave it speed, especially with its longer legs.

Majesty had no idea what he was supposed to do now. His life began to flash before his eyes, and he was about to lose it to a bear of all things. How cruel the world could be. Still, his instincts told him to run - to get away - to move. Self-preservation is an instinct no one can fight. But just as he was about to turn around and begin running for his life, something white-and-grey flashed by him.

Majesty did a double-take. What the hell was that? The wind kicked up by the new creature's passing let him know exactly what - or, who - it was: Cara. Oh shit, he thought to himself. And when Majesty cursed, even in his own mind, you knew it was serious. "Cara!" he cried as she flew past his right side. "What are you doing? Get back here! You're going to be killed!"
Messages In This Thread
Bear! - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Bear! - by Cara - May 24, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Bear! - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Bear! - by Cara - May 25, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Bear! - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Bear! - by Cara - May 28, 2014, 02:19 PM