Redhawk Caldera a shadow tilts its head at me
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
She didn't remember said rabbit pelt, nor the wolf who had evidently given it to her, yet Raven nodded mutely. She couldn't be entirely sure what drug this stranger had given her mother, yet the yearling knew of several possibilities. It was pretty late in the year for harvesting supplies but she was pretty sure she could find something for Fox to take. Something that would knock her out would be ideal, so that she could get some rest and escape from the day's trauma.

"I'll get you something that takes the edge off and puts you to sleep," she murmured consolingly, walking close enough to the slightly smaller Fox that their shoulders and hips occasionally brushed. Raven wanted her mother to know she was there for her, physically, medically and otherwise. "And maybe something else to fight off infection, instead of a poultice," she thought aloud, speaking more to herself than to Fox.

It wasn't long before they approached the sprawling field that served as the pack's rendezvous site. Raven felt a dull sense of nostalgia as her yellow eyes swept over it, though she quickly returned her attention to the Alpha female. "Lay down wherever's most comfortable. I'll clean this," she said, eyeing the cuts on Fox's shoulder, "then fetch the stuff I mentioned while you get some rest."
Messages In This Thread
a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 27, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 27, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 27, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 28, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 28, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by RIP Fox - October 29, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: a shadow tilts its head at me - by Raven - October 29, 2016, 03:56 PM