Shadowwyn Moor you had your maps drawn
3 Posts
Ooc — Camille
He was dark, a shadow in comparison to her flaming self. What luck would it be to be born with a shade such as hid, to be able to slip amongst the hollows like an owl, silent and deadly with a pelt as black as the night. Her father had been a spawn of Nyx, a bat if she'd ever seen one yet she herself was unlucky enough to inherit the bright features of her matriarch. This in turn made a stab of jealousy prickle her skin yet she kept her cool, focusing only on approaching the unknown with a stoic-like expression.

She broke the distance between the two and, though his message went unheard, reached her snout forward and gave his shoulder a tentative nose. She doubted his legible reply to her statement though she made no comment on it. There'd be no point in pressing questions onto an already heart-felt boy, by the looks of it. "You may call me Seraphina; Sera if you do not feel like saying much," she'd state, a glimmer of humour causing her words to form a rumbling undertone, pulling back from the flank of the shadow nymph to stand a little in front of him. "My father spoke the Italian tongue, yet he refused to name me after one of his chosen." His presence did not seem the least bit forboding to her and so she continued, offering him a gentle query to soften the mood: "Care to speak your calling?"
Messages In This Thread
you had your maps drawn - by Seraphina - October 27, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: you had your maps drawn - by Rickon - October 28, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: you had your maps drawn - by Seraphina - October 29, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: you had your maps drawn - by Rickon - October 29, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: you had your maps drawn - by Seraphina - October 30, 2016, 03:54 AM
RE: you had your maps drawn - by Rickon - November 06, 2016, 07:21 PM