Meditating
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

Ira suspected that this male, Majesty — as it was Ira did not yet know his name though if he did would have had a smart comment to say about it, surely — favored theatrics. It was kind of off-putting, despite that Ira had a whole list of off-putting qualities that he acknowledged. He did not think they were too bad because he had a girlfriend (or had, he wasn’t really sure what was going on in that department currently) and Jinx had never bothered to correct him on them when he had been younger. The earthen colored male smiled and Ira snorted, rolling his eyes when the other male went on to claim that he did patrol. Even if Majesty was telling the truth, Ira didn’t believe him if only because he felt certain that if he had gone on patrol as he claimed that Ira would have scented him (it was possible that Ira had been out earlier than Majesty, he went out at odd times to patrol never having a strict schedule on it as he had once suggested to Jinx), and because he only boasted of it after Ira had brought it up not before. Surely it would have been on his unimpressive list beforehand, Ira thought maliciously. “Ironic that I did not sent you on the borders when I made my rounds,” Ira spoke in a condescending tone and then yawned making a show of it. “I smell something on you but I wouldn’t say it’s a forest.” Besides, as far as Ira was aware Neverwinter Forest had ceased being a pack for a long time and though something of a piney scent hung to the male’s coat — along with a faint whiff of lone wolf — it wasn’t enough for Ira to ascertain that that it was specifically Neverwinter Forest. For all Ira knew he could have rubbed against a pine tree in Silvertip and then made wild accusations.

“Of course you didn’t,” Ira hissed, sneering at Majesty then. Ira suspected the man of lying and there was something in his gut that solidified that Ira didn‘t like him. He was too suspicious and cocky as if he, newish meat, had any reason to be. Rank alone didn’t trump seniority, and as far as Ira cared, Juvenile or not he had been the most loyal to Jinx; he had been with Silvertip since before it’s conception. For a moment the Prince contemplated if he wanted to call the man out on it, or not but instead favored a snide comment — those were Ira’s specialty. “That would imply a skill I suspect you don’t have.” It was offered with a grin that might have been charming if it wasn’t so filled with wickedness. “Harassing is a useful tool. It gives me information that eavesdropping and stalking cannot,” It was useful for telling Ira what kind of wolves they were, but beyond that, it was just plain fun. Ira was nothing if not mischievous. Daring. Fearless, and he found a sick kind of joy in writhing inside someone’s head and under their skin until he learned what he desired to know. He was crafty. He was clever. Reckless, sometimes, but he was intelligent enough to know when he had pushed too far. Though, it was useful that Jinx would probably skin anyone who hurt him alive. If they did not learn to fear Ira at least they feared Jinx and, or Lecter (though Ira doubted Lecter would care either way if someone hurt him they weren’t real chummy, the Shaman and him despite that they were step-father/son).

A soft chuckle let the Prince’s lips. “I’m not the one who has to prove his worth here, and I don’t answer to you, anyway. I’ve only ever answered to my mother.” Because as far as Ira was concerned she was the only one whose approval he needed and craved in his life.

Messages In This Thread
Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 25, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 11:35 AM