Blackfeather Woods i am the unspoken
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
i am officially in love with vex.

Little by little, they had begun to trickle in. Loners from across the map, drawn to the presence of Mephala among ignorant souls. While she herself had never been all to committed to the idea of a higher power capable of dictating her life, the followers they had been granted for their sacrifices seemed too much a coincidence. How many lives had they taken, the innocent and the guilty, in the name of Sithis and the Night Mother? One for each blessing. After the assassination and decapitation of her sister, the dark woman only expected another soul find their way to the shadowed woods before winter, and so, they did. 

The call was met not only by her but her Raven, the judge of souls. Abraxas was all she needed to accept or deny; the child held more sense than the woman herself. The boy was most likely the most intelligent of her brood, and in spite of his stoic mask, the most destructive. There was a reason she permitted him to partake in activities well beyond his age, for he could handle it; silent while the world burned around him. It was a trait combined of both Nemesis's rage but also  of Kove's serenity; a mix so perfect that the woman expect no less that groundbreaking achievement from the child. As she stepped through the shadows, her presence a mere command of submission; she came to stand beside the child and her daughter, a child to bold for her own good.

"Astrid, no," This was not the job of a girl, especially one who could not hold her tongue. A strict yet motherly gaze snapped to the girl, a look that held no room for disobedience. This was a job for her son; she would find other uses for the girl. 

Silent seconds passed before she turned her attention to the male. "Speak," Her voice rang cold, emotionless besides the pure malevolence that rolled off her tongue. It was clear by just her chilling gaze, this was a woman who took zero shit, especially from those who had dared to come upon their bloodied grounds by choice. In the presence of Nemesis, all were at her mercy and upon her territory, none escaped her wrath. Yet, she willed herself to remember that this was her prize, another soul to add to the labyrinth the dark forest truly was. Many came and did not conquer, unable to escape nor prove their worth to the Night Mother; the woman had little muse to believe that this boy would be any different, yet. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
i am the unspoken - by Vex RIP - October 31, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Abraxas - October 31, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nocturnal - October 31, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nemesis - October 31, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Vex RIP - October 31, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Abraxas - October 31, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nocturnal - October 31, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nemesis - November 03, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Vex RIP - November 04, 2016, 03:00 PM