Blackfeather Woods i am the unspoken
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
*crosses fingers and hopes Vex won't leave

Dark eyes narrowed as the bodily indication the man was about to say something stupid met her recognition. Yet, even as she anticipated the words that would ruin any chances he had, she did not intervene. Whatever foolish choices the stranger made in her presence was not to be interfered by her; she would accept any reason to shoo another unwanted guest from her lands regardless of any talents he held. Tensing, her hackles raised, both out of shock that the man had even opened his mouth to say something so incredibility idiotic, but also of the rage he had dared to speak down to her on her borders. Did he hold no common sense? Pure idiocy was hard to come by, but they had managed to find the biggest one in the pond. And still, she was willing to see right through him; the kind of loner that so high and mightly believed they were above the world until they were not, and to the dark woman, she seen nothing but a teenage rebellion in the form of a angelic faced man before her.

"No, it was childish," The dark woman snarled in response. Stupid would imply the man held no conscious while he spoke, whereas, that was not the case. This one simply did not know when to shut it, a trait so commonly self destructive.  "We have no use for a man who does not know how to filter his speech in the presence of someone that would determine his fate," She spoke with such atrocity, no matter the case of his glib simply being a part of his personality. The man would not find himself anywhere that would tolerate his level of insubordination. Yet in spite of herself, her interest was hooked.

Minutes of pure silence passed; studying the other with a stare that reeked of a malevolent superiority, undecided of exactly how to break the other. It was only after a while did she relax in the slightest; tone of voice changed as her hackles lowered. It clicked as an idea developed within the depths of her mind; one that spoke of an undying need of personal vengeance upon any that dared to cross her. The woman held no sense of mercy, though the other did not need to know that.

"Come,"

Turning her back onto the stranger in with an indication to invite him in; a web of a plan was woven in her mind. While the stranger would live to see another day, there were.. others within the dark forest that would sooner end the man than let it live among their ranks. One encounter with Damien, and the dark woman was sure that the loud mouthed stranger would learn his lesson. It was the purest form of mercy from herself and her wrath, that she could offer; simply grateful for the fact that the other had chosen not to swear in front of her children.

The dark woman was curious to see what would happen; juggling the fate of the stranger in the possibility of setting off a time bomb in the middle of a land mine.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
i am the unspoken - by Vex RIP - October 31, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Abraxas - October 31, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nocturnal - October 31, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nemesis - October 31, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Vex RIP - October 31, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Abraxas - October 31, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nocturnal - October 31, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nemesis - November 03, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Vex RIP - November 04, 2016, 03:00 PM