Dawnlark Plains waiting for a rainy day
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Eh, I think a couple bites won't do any harm c: Bad language ahead btw :o EDIT: Scratch that, wrapped up an ending with as little pp as I can
Goliath was done talking, this old fuck had definetly had his share, and now it was the fight or flight choice.

Yet the final words were what broke Goliath down into a barbaric, uncivilized frenzy. This old man had pulled his last straw by hinting at a talk with his leader, and Goliath's temper had finally broken. Perhaps it was also the product of some anger-inducing disorder, but right now it was not something that would descalate to a talk.

His head hot with anger, he gave a single final warning; a sharp, guttaral snarl, before throwing in a sharp bite, aiming to gash the old bloke's shoulder.

However, something, perhaps a the shards of a past trauma, stops him. His jaws closing inches away from the unflinching veteran's skull, and Goliath's anger can only be expressed through the terrible, unwanted trembling that shakes his colossal body. A sensation of pins and needles floods his legs and torso, ending with a dull numbness that simply has him still in place, foaming at his mouths, an expression full of anger as the old geezer simply turns and walks off into the distance.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
Messages In This Thread
waiting for a rainy day - by Karma - September 19, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Goliath - September 20, 2016, 04:48 AM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Karma - September 21, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Goliath - September 22, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Karma - September 25, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Goliath - September 26, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Goliath - September 26, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Karma - September 28, 2016, 01:14 PM