Blacktail Deer Plateau we can make the ground shake
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
“Ha,” Grimlock found it amusing, thinking of himself as any sort of role model. He had always felt like he did the Redleaf line more justice than the DiSarinno one, given that he sort of took after the ‘Mama Matriarch’ (as he liked to think of the now deceased March Owl) personality wise; at least that was what Grimlock had always fancied. Admittedly, he couldn’t claim to know either Aether or March Owl very well, knowing them mostly from the stories he heard his father and other family members tell. “Well I’ll try. I don’t think I’m the best role model you want for your kids though.” Grimlock admitted in a rare form of modesty, biting on his bottom lip sheepishly for a few moments before he was broken out of it when Junior bristled at him and, in a loud fashion that his ears was beginning to adjust to Grimlock was sure until she opened her mouth and proved him that he was wrong in that assumption, more or less let the raptor know that she wasn’t a girl. For a moment, Grimlock gave Junior a perplexed look and squinted at her, but no, she was obviously a girl. If she wasn’t she’d have the manly thing and Peregrine wouldn’t have been using ‘she’. So, the only other assumption the raptor could make was that she didn’t like him calling her ‘girly-girl’; but he wasn’t going to call her “lil’ dude”, either. Until he found some endearment that was safe to call her he supposed it would be safer just to call her “junior” and be done with it.

Her scream left Grimlock blinking rapidly at her trying to make sense of her run-on of words, for a moment watching her shriek a laugh and zip off like a mini Flash. He looked up at Peregrine for help but then glimpsed back at Junior finally having made sense of it on his own. “Hey, you’re supposed to tag me, silly,” He called after her but rose to his paws, trying to decide how he was going to let her win at the game because in reality he could probably catch her pretty quickly given how much bigger than her he was. “Man you didn’t even warn me, I’m never going to catch you.” He groaned and leapt after her little form keeping a brisk pace so he didn’t lose her and when he was close enough attempted to tap her little butt with his paw in the fashion of ‘tag’.

Messages In This Thread
we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 22, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 22, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 22, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 22, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 23, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 24, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 25, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: we can make the ground shake - by Junior - May 29, 2014, 02:25 PM