Ravensblood Forest in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Patrols had never been the gangster's favorite parts of being a leader. He hadn't missed the tedious job of walking the urine marked lines that he and his Family had established to lay their claim but nevertheless it was a necessary evil. Arturo always believed that a leader's presence needed to be strong upon it's borders. Sometimes he pulled Chusi along with him, although pulled was a bit of an overstatement, admittedly, Chusi (thus far) had never been unwilling to join him on patrols (not that he gave her much choice). If she wanted to be a Mercenary she would have to be a presence as a Guardian as well as a Warrior. Lucky for him his daughter was eager enough to step up to the expectations that he, as both her father and mentor held for her. It would help her in the near future, he considered.

He had been near when he heard the sound of footfalls gaining on the borders and a shrug through the thick underbrush, rounding the corner of a massive seqouia Arturo's fiery, red-orange gaze burned as he caught sight of a male about to cross into Teaghlaigh's borders. It took Arturo a second of collection to realize it was not malicious intent at all ...the man (boy?) wasn't appearing to be paying any attention and this soothed the Ceannasach's more merciless ire (for the moment). “Oi!” The gangster shouted to him, hackles bristled, tail risen above the strong curve of his spine. “You're a few steps away from crossing into our borders,” The gangster warned, ensuring that his voice carried as to garner the stranger's attention. “I'm in a good mood and I don't want blood on my forest floor,” Arturo's good mood was the only thing that spared the stranger from his merciless nature. By all rights he should have chased him out, teeth prepared to tear into flesh and bone. “So what do you say you back up and we talk like men, yeah?” The gangster offered as a olive branch of peace. If refused, he was prepared to take the necessary precautions but he was trying to be civil today and didn't, particularity, want his buoyant mood spoiled.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by RIP Nassim - November 02, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 03, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 04, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:45 AM