Duck Lake i like to think i'm Ibiza
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
short post, sorry!

Clearly, she did not like being sniffed. Abruptly pulling away from her at her outburst, the boy himself skidded back to a stop. Ears fell back against his skull, thoroughly unamused at her decision to challenge him. Didn't she know how wolves even worked? Sniffing was a perfectly normal thing to do, however, her weirdness wasn't. "What's your problem?" The boy narrowed his eyes, yet, he did not scowl. There was clearly something irreversibly glitchy with her; probably something wrong upstairs, if you catch my drift. "Chill," The boy opted to relax, realising there was nothing a little girl could do to him. Plus, he was not about to be seen having a fit with some strange psycho girl in the middle of nowhere. However, the boy had an appearance to upkeep. He could also not be seen as some kind stranger, generously seeking her out to ask if she was okay just by the goodness of his heart. No, he had standards. Once the cocky smile returned to his face, his hackles lowered; "Plus, you probably get scared from your own sneeze, much less be able to attack someone like me," He looked at her with amused eyes, thoroughly undermining whatever capabilities she may have. He, on the other hand, had survived cannibals, death, life and psyco-child-murderers. The kid was invincible, at least, to his belief. 
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 20, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 02, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - November 02, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - January 09, 2017, 09:49 PM