Moonspear Texts from you and sex from you
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The gesture that he gave with each greeting was returned, an action that had made the corners of his lips turn upwards. It was not something spectacular, really, but he always enjoyed being in the presence of another with polite tendencies. It reminded him of the home that he’d been stolen away from, which was rather bittersweet. On one hand, he loved reliving said memories, especially the ones where his entire family was together. On the other, however, it made him crave that which had been taken away from him. Such negative thoughts weren’t at all welcomed or enjoyed, and so he’d taken a moment to evict them from his head. Becoming upset over the past would not do him any good in the present or future.

Pyx pointed out the upside to his lack of knowledge concerning uses, which he had been quick to agree with. “It’s good to stop every once in a while and admire the beauty around you,” he commented. It was something that he did often, too. Whenever he happened upon a flower, he would often stop to admire it, offering to the flora the majority of his attention. It was a habit that he had acquired from his mother, just like many other components of his being—such as encouraging those around him. The moment she’d mentioned working towards becoming a healer, a few wags of his tail were given. “I’m sure you will make an excellent healer,” Alastor told her. “You do not need to know about poisons in order to reach your goal—you only need to know how to counteract their effects.” Besides, anything that she didn’t already know could be learned over time and through actual experience.

The scars that marred her face truly were of little importance. The Greek had noticed them, but thought nothing of the story behind her marks. Everyone had a tale to tell, but never would he press someone to share with him their own right off the bat. Besides, he’d hardly the time to do so anyways, given that another question had been presented to him. “I have not,” replied the foreigner. “I only joined recently, so I believe that you have not been neglecting your duties at all.” Even if she had been, he’d never make a comment about it. Alastor had been raised to be respectful and kind, after all.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - October 17, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - October 28, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 02, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - November 03, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 14, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - November 27, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 06:08 PM