Meditating
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty listened with a bored air about him to this little wolf's speech. He was tired of this conversation, and was trying to figure out how to get his message across to the juvenile. But things were just not working out. The younger male was essentially telling him how bad Majesty was at everything ever and how he was more superior in every possible way. Majesty chuckled as he continued to listen. He had known others like this, and decided to make this situation more interesting by doing something completely… unexpected.

With another - very obvious - yawn, he lay down in the path again, without giving the white male another glance. He rested his massive head on his paws and closed his eyes. He would ignore the male and see where that took him. Hopefully, the white wolf would just go away so that he could continue meditating. (Though secretly, he hoped it would also infuriate him). And if the male decided to retaliate, he would whack him upside the head and see how he felt after that. And so, with a mischievous grin plastered on his face - one he hoped the pup would notice - he pretended to go to sleep, and waited.
Messages In This Thread
Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 25, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 11:35 AM