Sunset Valley the dog days are over
11 Posts
Ooc —
Well, she didn't scream and run away! That was a plus! The boy's tail fanned out behind him and wagged softly, a pendulum of thick fluff. He couldn't stop looking at her big pretty eyes, and almost forgot to respond to her initial comment, because he was just so overjoyed at having found another living being. And to have found such a pretty one! Ooh, his luck was great today. The offer to join her in the nest was peculiar, but in a good way. Nassim felt a bubbly laugh creep up from his belly and he giggled a bit, finding the concept of a wolf-in-a-nest to be pretty funny. It was adorable how at-ease this woman was.

But then things changed. She said something else - he waddled closer in time to hear something about the stump in question - and she uprooted herself from comfort, taking on a startled expression. Oh! He exclaimed, his eyes mirroring her owlish gaze briefly, No, nono, it isn't mine. I thought it was yours? He hadn't meant to disturb her in such a way! Oh no. Wasn't that her throne? You look like the queen of the fey, sitting there! I bet you've made friends with all the little birds and have mice for minions, too! Maybe if he just kept... talking... she'd settle down.

With his ears fanning either side of his head, a small physical display of apology, he murmured, I didn't mean to bother you, please forgive me. By this point the girl had dislodged herself and was crunching against the piled leaves upon the earth; Nassim crept over to her with a curious expression on his face. It was one part worry, three parts compassion, and ultimately he looked like the saddest little boy in the world for having ruined the moment. Are you okay?
j e t t i s o n the rest
roulette us a new
t r a j e c t o r y
Messages In This Thread
the dog days are over - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 01:15 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 03, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 04, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 15, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 03:45 PM