Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Of course Chusi took place close to Arturo - not only because he was her father now, but because she felt like that is where she belonged. For a moment she considered sitting next to Cam, but knew things might get a little awkward. So, she settled onto her haunches, giving all who had come a warm smile. She was surprisingly happy to not see the blind woman here, and couldn't wait to meet the faces she hadn't met yet. Arturo's words came back to her; A leader is nothing without subordinates. Arturo was nothing without them all but her father, yet Chusi found that they were incomplete without him. It really was a partnership, this leading thing, and Chusi felt only slightly nervous. Her ears perked when the meeting started, listening curiously and following Arturo's gaze to a pair. Isley! She knew her! But this Palisander she hadn't met yet. Mated pair? What did that mean though?

Her chest was puffed out and her fluffy tail swept over the floor when her name was also called, but not arrogantly so. She was just proud that she had displayed the traits of a leader, and was trying hard not to let all these wolves down. Another name was called she did not recognize, but this time Arturo didn't look at who it was. Then the conversation started getting more interesting. Breeding? Pregnancy? Estrus? Taking someone? Chusi could not help but think it had to do something with "fuck", because these were all things she did not yet know. She squinted at Arturo, almost silently begging him to tell what he was talking about, but keeping her mouth shut. He was not done, and so she'd safe the question for later. 

Her father continued, and stood up, but Chusi did not follow. Her ears perked when the name Aster was fallen - immediately connecting the dots. She had left them. Chusi smiled. Good, she did not like the female very much and she was pretty much useless with her disability to see. Her gaze went to Isley, to see if she were just as happy with the fact Aster was gone. Chusi decided to take the first step - let her mind speak before someone else might change it. Aster was a strange woman. She begun, her voice clear and without shame. This was just her opinion, and she hoped she would not offend anyone with it. She claimed she wanted to b'come a warrior - yet she could nut see. In mah opinion, I think it's gud she's gone - even if tha' means we are with less wolves. If she thinks we're not as gud as the pack she left us for, I don't think she deserves a place among us anymore. When she was finished, she felt her cheeks grow hot. She had said what she had wanted to say, and was proud for doing so.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Chusi - November 05, 2016, 08:32 AM