Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Isley had taken a space next to Palisader with her herbs bundled near them both. She smiled up at the male when they were mentioned, announced properly as mates. Her green eyes fixed on Arturo, listening intently as he laid out the rules of breeding - the rights she had a small glimmering hope to invoke when spring came. She still wasn't sure and perhaps they wouldn't be ready - there would be time yet to figure it out though. Another wolf had disrespected them however and Arturo explained that the blind wolf was no longer one of theirs. Certainly she had left her family for something understandable, were they unreasonable and unwilling to work with someone. 

Arturo put it to them to make the decision of if she was welcome or not and Isley couldn't see it being worthwhile to see her return. "We could have worked it out, I could even have sent her with herbs to help her cousin but I do not appreciate that she had come to the conclusion about her situation alone. It does not speak to what our Family is." Isley would not have left even to tend to Gotham without consulting them, getting their opinions. 

"I would expect betrayal from her should she return - her loyalty does not seem to be to us first, but herself." It was a ruthless line to draw but Isley had understood when they became part of the family it was for a reason. The family came first. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Hemlock - November 05, 2016, 08:32 AM