Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander sat down, Isley close to him. The male grinned when they were mentioned. He lifted his muzzle a bit in pride but dropped it soon after the mention. He was not that arrogant, besides he was still a wolf with a rank, and he did not live in the upper ranks. He turned to Isley briefly when Arturo continued his story, mainly about breeding rights. Palisander did not feel like it was directed towards him, mainly because he really didn't feel anything to having his own young yet. The male rather wanted to explore life with Isley in this pack.

He let Chusi and Isley voice their opinion and Palisander nodded slowly. "I think we should review each case independently, as it turns out, as I agree with the others. She did not show loyalty so I do not feel like showing loyalty in return to her. She has not been with us long to from any type of bond, at least not for me. If it was someone who has proved their loyalty we could perhaps more lenient but for now I vote banishment," he spoke calmly. He had not even met this Aster, so for him it couldn't even more impersonal.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Palisander - November 05, 2016, 02:22 PM