Sunset Valley the dog days are over
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Muses, feeling as thoughg she was tumbling to the ground in slow motion, hardly registered what the stranger was saying. Some kind of kind protest reached her ears, but she was too focused on her impending doom to comprehend. With a soft thud, and a cacophonous chorus of crunching leaves, she rolled once, her thick, ivory pelt becoming entangled with flakes of orange, yellow, and brown. "You know, I think a queen would be far less clumsy than I!" She chuckled in attempt to hide her embarrassement, turning her face away sheepishly. "No harm done," In an instead, her tail was thumping from side to side, as she attempted to reassure the male of her wellbeing. "Just an awful lot of leaves in my fur."

Bracing herself, limbs squared, she shook her coat out in a vain attempt to dislodge the dried bits of leaves. The leaves stubbornly clung to her, forcing the young wolf to accept defeat. Sighing, she flicked her ears, and grinned at her company. "I'm not used to having much to myself, even if only temporarily." She shrugged, indicating towards the stump with her muzzle. As her family had grown, the available space had shrunk. Everything was to be shared, and so, it was only natural that Muses would assume that she owned nothing, and everything available to her must also be available to everyone else.

"I'm Muses!" She offered in an attempt to dispell any lingering tension. "Been traveling a while, and this place is so strange, I can never really be certain if I'm tresspassing or not." Everything was so different and overwhelming; anything could be occupied territory. As she was quickly begining to learn, the wolves of the south did not do things as her family did.
Messages In This Thread
the dog days are over - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 01:15 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 03, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 04, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 15, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 03:45 PM