Ankyra Sound it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The boy replied that he'd never heard of Bain and skipped off. Arturo watched the impudent child's departure with a sour taste in his mouth wondering where his parents were and why the fuck they didn't teach their brat some fucking manners. As this was not the gangster's turf he watched him leave with a curl of his lip but was not in any shape or form deigned to bring him back. With the boy gone, Arturo turned his attention back to the pallid woman decorated with what he assumed was blood. It was a morbid sight but as he did not know anything about this pack perhaps it was a tradition or something. Try as he might his judgments were already being made in his mind.

“Without proper guidance the young are left to become impudent and ill-mannered,” Arturo surmised simply as she apologized on the boy's behalf. Whether he was a child of her leader or not Arturo didn't know nor did he much care. Her nervous chuckle earned a raise of the gangster's brow. Thus far he was finding himself incredibly unimpressed with this pack his son had decided to settle into. “Is he?” Arturo inquired. The fact that his son had yet to make an appearance could only mean that if he was around that he wasn't going to and that disappointed Arturo. “Unfortunately, the words I have are words meant only for him, from father to son.” He didn't care whether she understood or not. He had no intention of divulging information to wolves that were not of The Family. “Well, if you see him again could you tell him I was looking for him, please?” Because the gangster did pride himself on his manners. There was little use lingering here when it was clear the one he wished to speak to would not be making an appearance.

Yet he did not immediately go, seeing a rare opportunity to gleam some information from her. "Might I get the name of your home and Alpha just in case?" He inquired politely. It would be enough, for now.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way - by Arturo - November 06, 2016, 06:16 AM