Neverwinter Forest you are not worthy
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Ondine was quiet during their journey and though this mildly concerned Kjalarr — for he had yet to come across her being quiet — he did not push. It was upsetting to leave behind the Sound, to realize his defeat and failure and move on from it. It certainly wasn't easy and it wounded his pride greater than he cared to admit, but he could not stop a sinking ship and he had sunk down with it to the deepest trenches of the ocean floor. Yet, they survived despite that Saltwinter had not. His promise to Ondine and their unborn children kept him going, did not allow him to wallow in self pity. He knew what he needed to do. He spared a glimpse at Ondine, offering her a gentle bump of his shoulder against her's before a figure appeared. It was not Scimitar, but instead his sister Allure. She greeted him by the only name that she knew him by and now did not seem like the time to correct her. He returned the nudge she offered him. “Allure, this is my mate Ondine,” It felt strange to address her as such but he had no choice. His sense of duty would not allow him anything else. One day, perhaps, he would grow to love her as Ragnar had loved Thistle. “Ondine, this is my sister Allure,” He made the introductions before he turned to her inquiry.

He'd been a lot better, admittedly. “I've been better, Allure,” He admitted to her, inhaling deeply and letting it out slowly. “How are you?” He inquired softly, genuinely curious as to how she fared. She looked well, at least. “Saltwinter is no more and Ondine is with child,” He admitted, feeling guilt rise within his chest. “I know it is a lot to ask and not one that I ask lightly, but I was hoping that father might take us in so we have a home to raise our family.” Which made him realize that still, Scimitar had yet to appear. His brow furrowed and his glimpsed down at his sister. “Is he around?” He inquired quietly.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 04, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Cattail - November 04, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 06, 2016, 08:36 AM