we made our blight
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
If Grimlock had been prowling loudly, he hadn’t realized it — though how he managed to avoid slamming head first into a tree trunk was miracle enough because he really wasn’t paying much attention to anything around him being zombie-like — and kept marching on in that lumbering, ‘still-way-too-sleepy-for-this-crap’ way that he had perfected over the past couple of months. As it was he paused at the nearest tree, inspected the rough bark and scratched his back on it, having had the curse of morning ‘itchies’ as the twins had called his need to scratch. At first, they had shrieked that he had fleas, but that wasn’t the case. Just because someone got a little ‘itch’ didn’t automatically mean they had fleas — which he didn’t as his mother had, had a mini heart attack and inspected his fur all over, very forcefully. The chuff sent his way caused the raptor to freeze momentarily, looking around himself, perplexed until his eyes fell upon an ebony creature in the distance. At first glance he thought maybe she was Hawkeye, his aunt through marriage, but then realized that she smelled different than Hawkeye and upon closer inspection, looked different, too.

There were too many dark colored wolves around the Plateau for Grimlock’s tastes who though had a few dark marking on him had otherwise taken after March Owl’s percentage of the genetics, of which the raptor was thankful for. There were too many dark colored wolves in their family period, with the random oddball here and there, like himself. Irises that flitted between light blue and light green inspected her for a moment, attempting to put a name to a face but coming up utterly empty handed. So, he didn’t know her, that was pretty obvious. “Mornin’?” Grimlock yawned mid-word and then offered her a sheepish smile once it passed. “I’m Grimlock DiSarinno,” Yep, another one. “Welll technically there should probably be a ‘Redleaf’ in there somewhere,” He added, as an afterthought but for some reason he had never included it when introducing himself. “But uh you can call me Grim, or Lock…I pretty much answer to any variation of ’Grimlock’ you can come up with.” As it was, ’Grim’ and ‘Lock’ were the most obvious. He didn’t even bother to add ‘Raptor’ in there because no one called him that anyway, unless he was in trouble and it was tacked on after ‘Grimlock’.

Not sure what else to say or do he just kind of grinned at her boyishly, his smile still laced with the laziness that accompanied waking up.

Messages In This Thread
we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 25, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 25, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 26, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 27, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - May 31, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 01, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Blue Willow - June 03, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: we made our blight - by Grimlock - June 03, 2014, 12:54 PM