Northstar Vale houndmouth
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
All blood and gold, she rose like a tide of the Red Sea coming to meet the shore, her expression imbued with a defiant petulance that Warbone found insulting. He had given her the opportunity to take her catch and be on her way, but found the offer thrown back in his face and punctuated by a warning growl from behind a deceptively soft-colored muzzle. Though at first there was no imminent threat to his posture, his body changed dramatically now; tail lifted and flagged, hackles rising as his body stiffened, and his lips drew back like curtains into a grimace.

Perhaps he should have known, by her impressiveness, that she would not relent her space without confrontation. His actions, however, had been entirely dictated by her own, and now his fuse had been irrevocably shortened by her unwillingness to acknowledge his claim here. His chin tucked and his tongue flashed, tasting her scent and the blood of her catch on the air, before he decided to warn her. "I do not wish you harm, but this vale is mine, and I am tasked to defend it. You may take your catch, if you so wish, but you may not remain here without intention to join me."

He watched her without malice, but it was intensely clear that he intended to accost her should she further disrespect his claim. Though more than he hankered for a good fight, Warbone hoped this defensive, aurelian Amazon would remember her status as a self-sufficient wolf and know that any injury served here could be a severe detriment to her life.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
houndmouth - by Solveig Sterkr - October 21, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Warbone - October 27, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Solveig Sterkr - November 03, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Solveig Sterkr - November 10, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 04:03 PM