Neverwinter Forest eyes on fire
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
<3 I couldn't pass it up!

Shrike's posture reflected his status in the pack- unranked, as of yet, until Scimitar came back or they found him out in the wild. Scimitar would pass judgement on him, and until that time came, he would do his best to contribute to the pack and integrate himself within its society now that he had had some time to settle and heal a bit. October, the pretty lass, welcomed hime to her home and it was much appreciated. Scimitar would be impressed if he was on a good basis with the other wolves of Neverwinter Forest; and so long as he contributed and continued to socialize well, he couldn't see any reason that his welcome would not be extended. He moved alongside her, continuing to keep his head at par with his shoulders to show respect and assure October that he had no intentions on stepping on anyone's toes, or pushing boundaries. 

Naturally, she asked why he'd come to join them and he cleared his throat. "Well," He said, and exhaled softly. "I'm from Redhawk Caldera. Our alpha, Peregrine, was my cousin and he passed away." He said. "His mate tried to seduce me and make me alpha, but I couldn't. It wasn't right." He said. "Because I refused her, she exiled me." He said. Exile was a big thing- it generally meant that the exiled wolf was not fit to be in not only that pack, but any pack, until they adjusted their attitude. However, Shrike believed his reasons had been noble and good, and thought exile was a ridiculous punishment, for having done the right thing. "It sounds unbelievable, but it's true." He said, sincerely. "I've been looking for our lost pup, Lucy, and one of yours as well, with Allure for some time now. It seemed like this was where I needed to go."

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
eyes on fire - by October - November 01, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by October - November 06, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Shrike Redleaf - November 06, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by October - November 06, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Rickon - November 06, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Shrike Redleaf - November 07, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by October - November 15, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Shrike Redleaf - November 16, 2016, 12:40 AM