Swiftcurrent Creek the pointy end
stay gold, ponyboy
101 Posts
Ooc —
Rickon could almost forget her current strife under the illusion that she was perfect in all ways, and therefore incapable of experiencing anything but a happily ever after in her life. He, on the other hand, assumed that he'd always be a pushover and a lackey; a hunter of affection and praise without ever receiving it. This made him think sometimes that he should just head back to the Trench. Nymeria would forgive him for leaving. She would understand how sorry he was, and how afraid he had been of what he had done on accident. His mother would forgive him for being a coward...

Have you ever been in love?

His gaze refocused, a hard lump forming in his throat as he looked at her, her face entirely too kind, too beseeching. He looked away. "I-I.. I dunno," he confessed, feeling a heat rise in his face and unable to know how lucky he was to have dark fur shielding his blush. "I thought I loved this one belle back home, but she never paid me any mind, an' nothin' I did ever seemed to impress her..." he trailed off, seeming to remember something unpleasant. "My mama said that's not love."

He cleared his throat, and started to speak faster than normal, clearly anxious about something. "Then I met this other girl, who's got my heart all up in'a twist like never before, but I dunno what to make of that, or even what a girl who likes ya back is s'pose to act like, so I jus' kinda feel like a giant loser every second I'm around her, tryin'a figure out if she likes me or if'n I even have a chance or whatever, an' I really just wish my maw was here to tell me what I'm doin'." He shut his trap suddenly, realizing he was talking about his mother again. Idiot!
Messages In This Thread
the pointy end - by Rickon - October 10, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: the pointy end - by October - October 11, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: the pointy end - by Rickon - October 11, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: the pointy end - by October - October 16, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: the pointy end - by Rickon - October 26, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: the pointy end - by October - October 26, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: the pointy end - by Rickon - October 28, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: the pointy end - by October - October 28, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: the pointy end - by Rickon - October 29, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: the pointy end - by October - October 30, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: the pointy end - by Rickon - November 03, 2016, 10:23 AM