Meditating
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira's exit. I think when Majesty goes off on his own it's going to lead to an interesting dynamic because Ira already doesn't like him. Yay for dramas. ;p

At Majesty’s apparent boredom at what Ira had to say about him, bashing and subtly letting him know that he more or less thought he was a liar and therefore didn’t trust him because he faintly scented lone wolf on him but this lone wolf was suspiciously absent (it was possibly that it might have refused, refusals were not uncommon Ira knew but why lie about it?). A leveled stare was given before a bizarre bubble of laughter burst from the Prince’s lips, mirthless and cold. How childish was this “supposed elder” to yawn blatantly in Ira’s face, and then pretend to sleep while Ira was mid sentence. Black, leathery nostrils flared as the Princeling snorted, baring his teeth, wondering if Jinx would punish Ira if he lunged at the man’s exposed spine. Head cocked as he surveyed the exposure wondering how much damage he could inflict before he was met with resistance. Turning one’s back on Ira was a fatal mistake. A low growl rumbled in the boy’s chest, and his muscles pulled taunt as he surveyed again, looking for the most exposed portion of the man child’s back.

“And here I thought I was supposed to be the immature one,” The Juvenile spat knowing that likely, the other male would simply continue ignoring him. That was ok. That was exactly what Ira wanted. Slowly, as if to muffle any sounds he made, Ira stalked forward, teeth shining from salivating as he thought about what it would be to tear and rip the thin flesh until he exposed the bone. Clearly, this supposed man needed to be taught a lesson in turning your back to adversaries. Ira might have lacked experience but he was younger and quite good at being stealthy. Was it worth it? Yes, it was a desperate hiss in his mind, encouraging him to make the lunge, to teach the lesson of what happened when you turned your back thinking you were some kind of big man.

Ira had always intended to use poisons to do his dirty work. It was a stealthy way of initiating an attack, taking the physical damaged gained in retaliation almost entirely out of the question. He favored the assassin’s means of killing, slow, painful and entirely from the inside than he had of physically attacking if only because Ira was a shallow being and wanted to preserve his good looks. “The next time you ever turn your back on me, I promise you will live to regret it. You are nothing to me.” The Princeling hissed, snapping his teeth in a snarl to the other man before he turned and pushed away. Not because he was a coward, or because he wouldn’t make good on his promise, but because if he didn’t leave right then and there he would not be able to refrain himself and he didn’t want to be in trouble with Jinx.

As it was, Ira didn't care for Majesty's life, he was just another cog in the machine. Easily replaced and not a part that Ira would ever realistically miss.

Messages In This Thread
Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 25, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 11:35 AM