Meditating
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Lol, that would be hilarious! Ira just constantly coming onto the island and antagonizing Majesty. I'll let you take advantage of that if you want to since I plan on having the rules be: unless otherwise specified, or unless otherwise attacked, wolves who come onto the island are to be treated with cold respect. Which essentially means, find out what they want first BEFORE attacking or chasing away. And if all they want is to visit and stuff, then that's fine, just keep an eye on them.

Majesty's guard hairs rose as the younger male inched ever closer to his back. As he lay there, eyes remaining closed, he let out a soft warning growl, that grew in volume as the juvenile came closer. He didn't like attacking others. He knew he was strong. He went on runs daily that often brought him much farther across the Teekon Wilds than he would have ever thought possible. So his legs and chest muscles were big and bulky, which also added weight to any attack he might land.

However, he fought his instincts to attack Ira, instead feeling content enough to simply continue growling. At some point, the pup made a threat to him about not turning his back on him again. Majesty scoffed in his head. He knew that if he really wanted to, he could turn around and whack him in the side of the head and the younger male wouldn't know what to do about it. But he ignored the urge, and, finally, the pup went away.

Majesty sighed with relief, and continued meditating.

Would you mind tacking on an ending to get this to count towards EXP?
Messages In This Thread
Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 25, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 11:35 AM