Firefly Glen Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Raven was one of the children Peregrine had told him that had left the pack. Wanderlust was in their blood, apparently, and he was not surprised that Raven had been among the few who had gone back to the Caldera to see her family. Of course, there were likely many others that would pop up now and again- cousins of his he'd yet to meet, as their family was quite prolific. Usually named after different kinds of animals- particularly birds- a relative of his wouldn't be terribly hard to spot, especially if they resembled one or both of their parents. 

She asked how he knew Peregrine, and knowing that Fox was her mother, he decided to hide the truth from her about why he'd left the Caldera. A disagreement, he'd call it, if she asked. "He's my cousin. So I guess you are too." He said, with a shred of optimism in his voice. He didn't know much about Fox's side of the family- but he did have an affinity to those who were directly related to him. "Your grandmother, Mo, was my great aunt. My grandfather's name was Osprey." He said, knowing that might ring s bell in Raven's memory. He was aware that Pergrine had fathered an Osprey, but that she had died.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Shrike Redleaf - November 02, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 03, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 03, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 03, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 06, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Shrike Redleaf - November 07, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 08, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 09, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 10, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 13, 2016, 11:45 AM