Sunbeam Lair See, you almost would be gone if you couldn’t wait for me
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon heard Asterrs call, and stood up slowly. Ears flicking she pinpointed the location of her voice and set forward to meet up with her leader. Wondering briefly why she had been summoned she picked up her pace, arriving soon after. She looked at Asterr and then down at the three small black forms located near her. It took her a moment of shock to realize that the young girls were Asterrs little dragons, her children. A smile formed on her maw, and all remnants of bad feelings toward Asterr vanished "oh Asterr...they're beautiful" she gushed, her voice a whisper. Crouching down to their level she met their gaze "hello, I am Avannon. You can call me Ava if you wish. May I have your names?" she introduced herself to them, in turn asking for their own names even though Asterr had told her them once before. Besides, she wouldn't have been able to place the names to their faces anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: See, you almost would be gone if you couldn’t wait for me - by Avannon - November 08, 2016, 03:24 PM