been called a monster, called a demon
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
When you looked from Ragnar's point of view, it didn't seem either loyal or brave to decide against joining in driving the bear away. On the other hand she didn't wholly agree with him that they had been weak. The better half had arrived and taken action, those who didn't, probably weren't going to stay here for very long either. Diluculo was one matter, but Kennedy was entirely other. Months had passed and he hadn't recovered - still the weak and broken mess, a shadow of the person he had once been. He hadn't got better, was avoiding everyone and Pump had a feeling that if he continued like this, her patience would grow thin too and she would drive him out eventually.

"We know, who we can trust," she said, closing the subject. She wasn't going to waste her energy by going and punishing them. They weren't worth it. Ragnar repeated more or less the same the girl had told, when they had met on the borders. "I will rephrase my question - have you any proof that that stuff actually works?'' Moon cycles, weather patterns, stars - all of which she had lived quite well without.
Messages In This Thread
been called a monster, called a demon - by Ragnar - May 19, 2014, 06:30 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 21, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 26, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 28, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - May 30, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: been called a monster, called a demon - by Ragnar - June 05, 2014, 08:24 AM