Firefly Glen Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Mmm," Shrike agreed, tilting his head back to look up just in time to see a ribbon of light split, and turn a purple colour. Beautiful. Something he wanted Allure to see- maybe it would happen again, and he could take her for a walk. There was something romantic about their beauty, and though he felt it was somewhat wasted, given he now had a task to do and couldn't just abandon Raven, he kept his hopes high that the lights would come out again so he could show and impress Allure. 

Naturally, the curious woman asked why he was no longer with the pack and he regretted telling her he used to live there. "It's tough to really explain." He said, rolling one shoulder in a way that he hoped would hint that he didn't want to talk about it. If she ever asked Fox, what would Fox say? Would she be honest and say 'look, daughter, I was horny and tried to force Shrike into banging me and when he refused I kicked him out'? He left it at simply being difficult, and would leave the proper explanation to Fox, should she ever ask. 

But the topic was switched, thankfully. "Looks like rainbows. Just...Little pieces of them, usually two or four. Kind of make a circle around the sun." He said. "More of a winter thing I think. usually means a cold snap is coming." He said. "Like a halo." He added, finally finding a better way to describe the light around the sun.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Shrike Redleaf - November 02, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 03, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 03, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 03, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 06, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 08, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 09, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Shrike Redleaf - November 09, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 10, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Cellophane Flowers of Yellow and Green - by Raven - November 13, 2016, 11:45 AM