Stavanger Bay dream me the world, something new for every night
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
The Stone Den was a place where Doe felt at ease. She'd crafted it with undue care, removing rodent, spreading sand and then sweeping it away again, gathering feathers, dragging pelts - it'd taken these many weeks to turn the dank cave into a place from which she could bring new life unto the world. And now, Doe was pleased with it. She hoped that Deirdre would be also, for this was a place where the pale woman's assistance might soon be needed. Doe would not call on her for her own children's birth, but for Skellige's brood, Doe would take no chances. Doe would attend that birth, and she would call on Deirdre to attend it as well. The king's line was precious, and must live on.

"I have prepared it for not only myself, but for another as well," Doe said in a low voice, wary still of the spirits that might plague them. She had warded the Stone Den against them with sour herbs and blood-spattered rocks, but they could still listen at the entrance, could still hear echos over the lap of waves on the outer walls. "Blackrock harbors another shewolf, ready to bring young into the world. I don't know her name, but her young... are important," she explained, unsure of their parentage but reverent all the same. Suddenly, Doe decided to dive into the subject that'd worried her since the foreign shewolf had taken root in Skellige's cave.

"Dei... what is Skellige to you?" she asked, head cocking to the side.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dream me the world, something new for every night - by Doe - November 10, 2016, 12:17 PM