Ravensblood Forest i asked the coppers on our payroll
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
A soft chuckle left the gangster's lips as he listened to her speak. Most of her talk of the forest constantly changing admittedly went over Ceannasach's head but he could hear the passion in her words and he did not deign to ruin the moment. He might not have understood her affinity to nature but he had no intentions of stifling it. She clearly was more in tune with the earth than Arturo himself would ever be and there was nothing wrong with it. In fact, he was willing to bet that it would only serve to make Teaghlaigh stronger. Each talent that each Family member brought would only make them greater. To Arturo there was no such thing as a useless skill. Every skill was useful and he planned on encouraging The Family to hone their individual skills.

She brought up his talk of allies and she admitted that she was unclear on it, asking him to explain it to him. “You're fine, Olive. Questions mean that you are taking the initiative to learn. I do not mind questions.” In most cases he was prepared to give an explanation, at least when it came to The Family. There was very little he hid from them and what he did hide (which was his romantic life) wasn't their business (and would not affect them) and thus he kept his interests on a romantic scale in the dark, for now.

“Long before Teaghlaigh's conception I struck an alliance with a man named Skellige. He had claimed the bay south-west of us. Blackrock Depths. The terms of our alliance are clear: any Depths wolf that comes to our borders is to be treated like they are Family. They are to be given shelter, food, water, whatever they need and the same courtesies are extended to us at their borders. For this, if a call to arms is given we are to fight alongside them in war time and them to fight alongside us should we find ourselves at war with another. They are a pack of warriors. I lived among them for a short time and I can vouch that they will treat us with every courtesy that we are to treat them.” Arturo doubted he would ever truly be able to repay that debt to Skellige but he would do for the Leviathan what he could.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 25, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 28, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 10, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 12, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 19, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - December 11, 2016, 11:01 PM