Stavanger Bay how does the wolf sing each night, of the dominion of his heart
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
it is more subtle, now, she said, witnessing his approached. it certainly existed, but it had once been more pronounced. deirdre nosed him. i hope the waters rid of it soon, though it made the man no less powerful, she knew what he thought of it. she drew closer to offer her gentle healers kiss to the afflicted limb, before circling and moving beside him again to listen to the rest of his words. his joyous expression caused her own features to lift in a smile, the smirk causing a strange unraveling within her. how strange her limbs felt! and to lean into him, even slightly, did not seem to help! a giddy little laugh came from her charcoal lips. oh, this pleases me greatly! i should like to see him, soon, for she knew he trained with skellige, but when time permitted she would seek the wildling boy.

deirdre drew in a breath. i came not simply to see you, deirdre admitted, but because of our plans made long ago, she was certain he recollected them! but she was silent to see what he thought for a moment, for what if his interest in them had gone?
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread