Northstar Vale houndmouth
sól er skýja skjöldr
39 Posts
Ooc — Siro
A rippled disturbed the air as she rose in defiance to him—his plume lifted, hackles prickled, and legs drove straight like pillars against the earth. She did not respond in kind, but she stood her ground with no measure of uncertainty evident in her expression. Her sunny eyes were cold with distaste as he curled his lips back in a threatening display. He intended this place as his own though it was not yet his to own. She had done no wrong, not yet, and was prepared to make that clear to him. 

But his demands came with the chance of reconcilation. Despite her defiance, he extended a branch towards her and, for a moment, she considered it. He would be a suitable father for her children should that time come and, perhaps, offer her a home and a vision different from those imposed on her at Broddr's Rise. The stiffness in her limbs softened a few fractions and her ears slid back a few notches as she hesitated. 

In an instant, they snapped forward again and she frowned. "If you had come with this offer only days prior, I would have accepted gladly. But I made a pact with the Sea, and the Blackrock wolves." She replied, lowering her tail and submitting to his superiority. It was not worth injury to protect her pride. "The winds favor you," Solveig added cryptically, looking up at the raven who waited, patiently, for her to abandon her meal. "as do I. Your conviction is inspiring."
Messages In This Thread
houndmouth - by Solveig Sterkr - October 21, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Warbone - October 27, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Solveig Sterkr - November 03, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Solveig Sterkr - November 10, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: houndmouth - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 04:03 PM