Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
For a long while he lay in sweet reminiscence of moments just passed, his mind curling over details he had missed in the throes of passion. Warbone remembered her quaking, quivering body with the most fondness, feeling her in his mind as surely as he had felt her beneath him just minutes ago. His chest heaved in a contented sigh as she settled against him, the contour of her small frame fitting neatly into the curve of his body -- a piece of the puzzle finding its niche.

He felt her muzzle shift against his shoulder, and in feeling her gaze upon him, he angled his head so that he could meet her sleepy royal eyes. "Nothing worth having is ever easy," he murmured gently, his scarred face soft and amused in the afterglow of his unexpected pleasure. He wondered to himself why he had never taken a woman out of her season, but he suppose he had never had the impulse to; at least not as strongly, and certainly never to the point where he had proceeded. Saena would forever be special to him in this manner, able to rouse and rile him beyond what he presumed to be capable of.

He realized he was staring -- studying the contours of her face and every strand of hair there that wasn't white -- and silent in the time he should have been answering her question. Warbone's eye shifted to hers, settling there when he'd finally found a response for her hidden in the folds of her expression. "When we stood together up on that mountain, it did not occur  to me then that I was already looking at the rest of my life." He didn't say it, but his simplified answer was clear in his gaze: you.

Warbone wasn't a wolf of grand speculation, and he certainly didn't often do such daydreamy things as imagining his future; but with her, it was easy. It was right. "We will rise, this much I know, and there will be others to stand behind us. We shall never be lonely, lest we chose it, and  I see children especially. Lots of them. Sons and daughters, all in our likeness -- both strong, and beautiful..." 

He craned his large head so that his muzzle might brush against hers, and he kissed the side of her mouth, infinitely more tender than he had ever been.

Fade here?
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM