Stone Circle Danse Macabre
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He frowned as Valette pointed out that any scents other than the blood were hard to pick up, but he couldn't argue with her. He lowered his head to the ground, hoping to find something they could track, but it seemed pointless. When Valette began to ask questions, he lifted his head to look at her. It was clear she was upset over this, and Steady moved to her side to try and comfort her. As a Guardian, Steady had been in fights, so blood didn't mean a lot to him. However, he had never seen it in this amount, either. 

When she came here, she told me some of a troubled past. I knew she was running from someone, but I don't know who, he confessed. Looking back now, he wished he would have asked more questions, pushed Althaia to tell him more. But, it would have caused her pain. And he had no idea this would happen. 

At the mention of the pups, Steady responded immediately. I'll take care of them, he said. I think they're old enough to start eating regurgitated meat. Though their mother's milk would be good for them still, they may be able to survive without it. He hoped, anyways. They need to be kept in the heart of the territory, and not allow anyone to come into the territory unless they are a member of the pack. No visitors, he said. 

He looked back to Althaia. She needs to be buried. Her body is going to attract everyone within a few miles. You don't have to help if you can't, he said. He wouldn't blame Valette if she didn't want to do. It was a hard task for anyone. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 04, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 04, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:09 AM