Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
round two! this round will end on 11/19/2016. @Furiosa , @Isley , @Palisander , @Olive , @Cam , @Chusi

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The general consensus was in agreement with his own thoughts: Aster would not be welcomed back. One did not speak up and Arturo forfeited the vote accordingly. “Banishment it is, then,” He spoke with a sage nod. He was not disappointed by the consensus and thought he had vowed to find her and bring to her The Family's decision he was content to have that matter settled. One less in the pile that was more or less never ending. “Speaking of banishment,” He gave a soft clear of his throat ready to broach onto the next topic of conversation. “You should all be made aware that there was an ...unpleasant altercation on our borders recently. A male by the name of Zephyr, black, green eyes with white markings and scars is not permitted near our borders or in our surrounding territories. If he's caught you are to kill on sight. If you do not feel comfortable with it then you bring him to me,” On this there was no vote. “His crimes are as stands: he has slighted and hurt Chusi and thus he has slighted and hurt us as a whole.” It was the protective ferocity of a father that glinted like fiery-red orange steel in his eyes. “If she is willing and you'd like more information on him I suggest going to Chusi directly.” He doubted any of them would pry if she was unwilling to tell them about (one of) her former caregiver(s) and thus he did not feel the need to add the warning on the end of it. While he did not particularly believe Zephyr to be a immediate threat to Teaghlaigh Arturo did not ever count his enemies out. The order to kill on sight was a precaution as much as it was his due punishment for daring to slight (and hurt) The Family.

“A few weeks ago I parlayed with Donnelaith's — Blackrock Depth's neighboring pack — leader, Deirdre. I have been thinking about forming an alliance with them as well, and together we discussed a possible alliance between us. Chusi and I, personally, have a few good friends there,” Well perhaps Chusi had more than one and Arturo wouldn't necessarily pin Lotte as a friend since he definitely wanted more than friendship from the scarfed mummer but that wasn't important to the meeting. “Donnelaith is a pack of healers and though we have healers standing among us I cannot see where having their knowledge and abilities on our side will cause any harm.” In fact, he was hoping that his healers and Deirdre's could exchange knowledge. The more his aspiring healers knew: the better. “For their skills and knowledge she only asks that we give her and her wolves protection when they need it.” It was a good business deal, in his mind. The payment of knowledge and practices of the healing arts for protection. “And in that we would not be alone. The terms of her alliance with Blackrock Depths is the same as ours.” Their combined alliances would make them a triad of force and knowledge and Arturo saw all the benefits that it could reap. “So, what are your thoughts on this proposition? I think we should accept it, but I will adhere to the collective decision,” He told them giving pause for only a moment before adding: “If we do accept should we offer her anything else? Or keep the deal simple?” Deirdre hadn't asked for much, admittedly. They had the floor now and his ears cupped forth to offer each of them his rapt attention as they gave their opinion to The Family.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Arturo - November 12, 2016, 05:25 AM