Greatwater Lake Lazy Grace
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty was slightly surprise at Beric's question about what kind of a leader he was, though he did mind answering it. He thought that it was a completely fair question. After all, packs meant everything to wolves, so if you couldn't trust your own pack-mates, you were, for all intents and purposes, screwed. He cleared his throat, giving himself time to prepare for the answer.

When he had thought about his wording, he began. "Well… First of all, as I've told the other members, I never want any member of my pack to feel like they have to hide their thoughts or feelings from me just because I am the Alpha. To me, that doesn't make any sense. Obviously, I want all those under me in rank to show me respect, but I will also show everyone else respect. Ranks within my pack will be earned by good deeds, and good deeds imply mastering one's instincts in order to think properly about a situation before acting."

He took a breath, wondering what to say next. "I do not plan on becoming a tyrant. I want to be a good, kind leader who listens to his pack-mates and always takes everyone's opinions into account before I make decisions. I still have the final say, but I will always think on what everyone has told me before I do anything. Does that answer your question?"
Messages In This Thread
Lazy Grace - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Beric - May 26, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Beric - May 26, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Beric - May 26, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Beric - May 26, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Beric - May 26, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Lazy Grace - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 09:00 PM