QQ regarding today's breeding addendum
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Prior to addendum:
Quote:You aren't required to seek IC or OOC permission for your pack character to breed but be aware that only Alphas have the true right to breed and may freely kill any pups born in their pack without their permission, no ifs, ands or buts! It is therefore in your character's best interest to ask first!

Today's change:
Quote:Addendum, Nov. 12, 2016: You are now required to seek OOC permission from your pack's management in order to breed. (IC permission is still optional!) Lone wolves must still seek permission from the administration (see below). OOC permission must be obtained prior to conception IC.

Quotes for reference!

Are Alphas still IC allowed to kill pups born in their pack without their explicit permission, per the original rule, even if OOC permission isn't an issue? I liked seeing that as an option. I don't think it's been used thus far, since most of the characters here aren't that type, but it was cool knowing that it was an option, especially for Alphas who would be far stricter about that sort of thing. I liked it as a fun, if ruthless, curveball that gave leaders an IC modicum of authority without crossing over into OOC, so I'm just curious if that sort of thing is still allowed to happen, or if OOC permission automatically means the pups get to survive and Alphas no longer have that right?

Obviously, most people would be like, "hey I'm cool with your character having pups but be aware my character would kill them if they don't ask permission," but I'm also generally a fan of the element of surprise and not having reactions hashed out before they have a chance to happen, which is also why I ask.
Messages In This Thread
QQ regarding today's breeding addendum - by Saēna - November 12, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: QQ regarding today's breeding addendum - by Wildfire - November 12, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: QQ regarding today's breeding addendum - by Saēna - November 12, 2016, 05:13 PM