Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo had almost ignored the weak howl. It was not far from his position on his patrol and as he knew it not to belong to Lotte or any of The Family he couldn't claim that he had much interest. If not for the fact of his alliance with Skellige and his pending alliance with Deirdre he probably would have ignored it but as the voice was not one that he recognized and the consideration that something happened to one of the aforementioned wolves he moved to investigate. He did not have a bleeding heart by any means of the word but he would not turn a blind eye and deaf ear to one of his allies. Fiery red-orange gaze burned as it swept over the mass of fur the color of spilled ink a few feet from his borders where the stranger had collapsed. The scent of blood was pungent, strong and coppery on the air. He smelled of a pack but not one that Arturo was allied with and therefore not one that the coywolf cared about. Instantly, his hackles bristled with hyper vigilance and his lips curled back from his teeth.

What the fuck? The instinct to chase the male away was strong within the Ceannasach. A stranger from another pack with open wounds collapsed near his borders? That sounded like a shit storm that he did not want his Family apart of. “Get up.” Arturo demanded, eyes scanning the territory that the male lingered in looking for any signs of an attack. No, he didn't like this at all. First, he was going to get the information that he could and then he would decide whether he wanted to chase him from his Family or not. Even with Furiosa as his red herring he had thus forth displayed enough power — which any guardian could do essentially — to chase unwanted wolves from his borders. He'd done it once to a potentially expecting woman and he would not hesitate to do it again.

“Why are you here? What happened to you?” What in the fuck did you bring to my Family's doorstep? was the unspoken question. He could have simply gotten attacked by a predator during a hunt or something, easily, but Arturo was protective over his Family and he naturally tended to assume the very worst case scenario in order to prepare for it; and he had no intentions of aiding a pack wolf he was not allied with.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Arturo - November 13, 2016, 05:52 AM