Silver Creek And there I sat on my porch thinking about you
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
For a while longer she sat there, staring and thinking in silence about many things.  Thins that had happened before that she normally didn't think all too much about but were thoughts that should be thought of.  For instance, she thought of her brother of whom she had never really gotten to get to know.  Taverik.  He had been the stillborn of her litter, something that just happened in nature, she normally didn't think about him all too much thought because well... she had never really gotten to know him so what was the point?  But now she thought of him, wondering what he would've done.  What he could've accomplished.  What he could've become, which moved her on to an even deeper topic.  Death.  Death as many knew was something that was unclear, for everybody really no matter how much you would accept into a culture the death part was always uncertain.  Why?  No one among the living had ever expierenced it.  As she ran thorugh her thoughts she wondered what it would be like to one instant be a living breathing creature and the next moving on to another part.  Perhaps there was nothing, just a peaceful calming silence or perhaps there really was another life.  An afterlife... or maybe death was simply something not to worry about for it happened to everyone.  Maybe death was just the end of one story and the beginning of another.

The voice of her sister snapped her out of her thoughts.

She turned her head ever so slightly to face her sister who was now before her with a pleasant smile, no more life questions filling her head for the moment.  "Oui, it is lovely out tonight Nat."  She replied, enjoying the brief piece that was shared between them in her beloved language of French.  There was just somehting about French that she found better, nicer than the common English.  French she found was more flowing, more natural, more elegant, a true love language.  So all in all it was really just a beautiful language that she wished to never forget, one that she would cherish.
Messages In This Thread
And there I sat on my porch thinking about you - by Spring - November 13, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: And there I sat on my porch thinking about you - by Spring - November 14, 2016, 02:56 AM