wretched and divine
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

“Well that’s rude of her,” Ira breathed in regard to Fox being displeased with Jinx’s departure; formally as if he had any room to talk about others being rude when he, himself, was rather good at being ‘rude’. It was one of his many and habitually awful talents. “Is that so?” Ira mused thoughtfully when Jinx chuckled about Hawkeye being too fat to poison. “I’m sure I could find the right dosage,” He teased but then again poisons were a delicate thing and the more he used if he was not careful, the bigger the risk he took of killing himself in the process; seeing as how the insolent Princeling rather liked living he did not fancy poisoning himself much, if at all. Ira’s lips parted to argue but then he stopped himself his teeth closing with a sharp, small snap, his ears laying back slowly against his skull as he took in the words Jinx spoke with a measured silence. It was instinct to contradict her, ignorant in his knowledge of fleeting childhood crushes as he was, and found that to contradict Jinx would be to lie to himself. Had he not considered the same thing, himself? That Bones simply stopped caring and that she just didn’t know how to tell him or something. It was possible and Ira, realizing his expression was probably rather ungodly vulnerable at that point, steeled his shoulders and adopted a haughty, stoic mask delving into the arrogance and sharp wit he used as his armor. “If that is so then it is better I go and force her to tell me herself, so I can put her behind me.” It wouldn’t be the end of the world if it proved to be true. It might sting like hell but he had endured worse and would move on. That was why it was better to never let anyone in, though, admittedly, he had broken his number one rule and had let Jinx in fully but he didn't think she planned to leave him anytime soon. Or rather, hoped.

They had made an odd pair anyway, the Prince and the Pirate. Seemingly, two beings that should have never meshed. Of course, it wasn’t entirely unexpected that Ira had grown fond of her because she was of the opposite sex and the only other wolf his age that he had came across, as of yet. “Well I’m going to try not to assume, either way. It is better to know for sure than to create a demon that doesn’t exist because of assumption.” Ira kept reminding himself that he only knew his side and that in this, he needed to be fair. To give the chance of explanation without immediately jumping down her throat because he had forged numerous assumptions but in truth had no idea why she hadn’t been around. The Princeling sighed heavily then, deciding that being an adult kind of sucked in the matters of ‘relationships’. “It just seems weird because we talked the last time about mateship and puppies, like we were planning our future or something,” It was useless to speculate and all it was doing was having Ira going in circles and stressing himself out by not going to find out for himself.

Messages In This Thread
wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 17, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 27, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 02:58 PM