Chimera Fields i'll open the door to heaven or hell
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe was unsure as to what provoked her from the safety of the woods she had kept to since her mates absence. She wondered about Scimitar and his success, and though she hated to idle she knew that her remaining with Neverwinter was not that at all. She cared for her son, Cypress, though truly that was the extent of the things that she did. The southern mother was worried sick for her missing Rannoch, but did what she could to not display her misery to her remaining son. Admittedly, she was obsessed with her inky boys safety; when he was away for too long, she would find him and make sure all was well. Eshe expressed frequently her love for Cypress, but it was evident there was a piece of her missing in the Wilds. A piece of her that was as lost as Rannoch was.

The mother of two woke with Cypress beside her, and she crooned to him a loving good morning. With him half-awake, Eshe informed him she would be taking a jaunt a bit outside Neverwinter today to scout and see if Scimitar was near. He had been gone a while, and Eshe missed him everyday. She dreamt of his return, and with him would be their handsome baby boy who likely did not look to be a baby any longer. Her heart ached for the months that she missed in his life...

So she left for a time, and her legs took her to Fields not too distant from the Forest. Or, was it? Time had become an abstract concept to her she no longer was certain of. Lost, she felt. But she knew the way back home!

Loud noises distracted Eshe from her self-pity, and despite every instinct in her dictating she keep away, there was something greater telling her she had better take a look for herself. What she came upon was devastating, and Eshe could not help the loud yell that came from her as she saw him, her One True Love, upon the earth and bleeding so. She rushed to his side and did not know what to do. Eshe was no healer. She thought of the pale witch and prayed she might arrive, but knew it was not to be today. He was alone, without Rannoch, and she only could smell blood upon him, and... bears. Her ears pricked atop her head as she peered over her shoulder, but her observation skills were truly nonexistent with the one thing she loved the most bleeding before her.

She looked to him, and her voice was desperate. Scimitar, she breathed urgently, moving to lay beside him. Scimitar, baby, can you get up...? Gone were even the thoughts of Rannoch as she watched the blood pooling spread further out, and she sobbed a bit, Baby, you gotta get up, Gods, she couldn't tell if he was even alive! She moved to touch his chin lightly, eyes wet and breathing difficult, and she choked on another sob. Honey, she urged, prayed, begged.
Messages In This Thread
i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Eshe RIP - November 14, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Eshe RIP - November 14, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:50 PM