Moonspear Texts from you and sex from you
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She nodded in reply to his words. "Very true. Sadly, I've all but ceased to be able to see most plants past their uses. I can find beauty in other things of course, but I suppose I find a beauty in the uses as well." She smiled softly. "Isn't it a beautiful thing to know that a flower, full of bright and pretty color can also save a life or prevent an infection? A use beyond the beauty makes it more beautiful, don't you think?" She dipped her head bashfully at his comment on her healing. 

"I just do my best to help where I can. That's all I ask. I want to be useful, too." She chuckled a little at the nice trip their conversation had made. "You're right, though I wish I knew more of the poisons. Understanding an enemy is half the battle." He remarked that he hadn't been long with Moonspear after all and her tail waved, pleased. "Good. I'm not a terrible slacker then. How have you found the 'spear so far? Who have you met, Charon or Amekaze?" She enjoyed both her leaders for different reasons, though she had to admit her first meeting with Charon had left her a little worried about how she'd relate to him. He'd proven to be more than gruff comments though, it just took a bit of understanding to see them for the teasing they were.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - October 17, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - October 28, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 02, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - November 03, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 14, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - November 27, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 06:08 PM