Sunset Valley the dog days are over
11 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the delay!! omg !!

She was just so charming. As soon as the girl began to speak, Nassim's face broke out with a great big grin. He had finished inspecting her for damage by this point, and now looked with a bemused expression down upon her sprawling figure, resplendent with the gold and crimson wreath around her. When she began to pick away at the bed of leaves, Nassim carefully - gingerly - attempted to aid her. He tried not to tug too hard because he didn't want to pull her hair; that would be rude! 

I'm Muses! proclaimed the wonderful girl next, as she elucidated upon her life, and the forest within which they now found one another. There was a certain level of enthusiasm - shy cheer, perhaps - which seemed both out-of-place and perfectly natural within her. Nassim watched her eyes light up, although the tone of her words suggested she was embarrassed, or at the very least apologetic.

Me too! Erupted the boy.

I mean, the travel. And the not-having-stuff. He was similar to her only because of a shared simplicity, but beyond that, she was his superior. Beautiful, enigmatic, and charming. Not haggard, bumbling, or childish. But oh, it was Nassim's way to place his friends upon high pedastels! Acquaintances too. Perhaps he held a low opinion of himself? Or maybe he was just apathetic about himself and hopeful (to the extreme) of the goodness of others. His smile grew wider and with a huff, the boy blew a leaf off of his lip and watched if float back down to earth. I'm Nassim. It's good to meet you.
j e t t i s o n the rest
roulette us a new
t r a j e c t o r y
Messages In This Thread
the dog days are over - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 01:15 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 03, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 04, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 15, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 03:45 PM