Stone Circle Just Passing Through..... or Technically Around.
32 Posts
Ooc — Gray
Sorry for the wait, I normally only post once a day. But I’ll try to be a little more active for this thread.

Although Gray had smelled other wolves in the area recently. He had not actually expected to run in to any. So when that howl was heard, and the quickly approaching forms of not one but two other wolves approached Gray felt as a deep well of fear began to overflow. The only sign that made Gray feel safe was the fact that they signalled instead of going straight for a takedown, this would hopefully lead to conversation over a fight.

To Grays relief the black wolf introduced himself as the alpha of the land, but did not show any other signs of active aggression, despite him being almost twice the size of Gray, and probably able to kill Gray without even noticing he had. The other wolf however seemed to be much more threatening baring his teeth, seemingly ready to strike at a moment’s notice. But despite that Gray had to take pause for a second as the other gray wolf showed shocking similarity’s to Gray’s berth pack, the only real difference being the lack of piercing blue eyes.

Gulping, but still managing to stand his ground Gray gave a very slight, and quick bow of his head before speaking. “Hello… 'Steady' was it? I mean you nor your pack harm. I am just trying to make it north.” He said trying to be seen as little of a threat as possible, but without sucking up or seeming to be just a pushover. It was then he realised that he had not given his name, worried that it may insult the alpha who so readily gave his own Gray quickly added. “I am Gray, by the way.” As he finished he nervously looked to the other wolf,  before moving his attention back to the alpha.
Messages In This Thread
Just Passing Through..... or Technically Around. - by Gray - November 14, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Just Passing Through..... or Technically Around. - by Gray - November 15, 2016, 06:50 AM