(m) across the caucasus
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle looked at him she should have known he'd be able to figure out something did not set correctly with her. He had an uncanny knack for figuring out most others and her most of all. She sighed both in pleasure and slight wariness, not for him though rather her thoughts. I just realized as you were talking that Healing is all I know, that is all I can contribute. I can hunt of course yes and I can defend but I am better at healing and I realized if there are too many healers I could become indispensable. There she said the dark and selfish thought that had come to the forefront of her mind and she felt no better for it, in fact she felt worse only because it made her sound petty and selfish. She did not mind teaching others and she would do it to the best of her abilities she would make whom ever wanted it the best healer she could.

Thistle giggled A man's ego is a tricky fickle thing dear heart. She chuckled again just imagining Ragnar giving out advice on the fairer sex. It was exceptionally laughable only because he had been through so many lovers and wives in his life. He could probably give exceptional advice along the carnal side and how to be unfearful, but she was unsure if he could even attempt to give any advice on romance. Her husband was not a romantic being granted sometimes without meaning to he was, for examples her gift or things he said and some of his traditions, but that was purely unconscious on his part and it made her laugh all the harder. Well maybe it worked did you hear yet if it worked?

Thistle stopped tugging at his fur for a moment and smoothed it down as she chuckled low and husky. I don't remember any such thing husband. I think it was part of your fever. You were imagining such things. She teased at him her blue eyes laughing as she leaned back to look up at him, so he knew she was merely teasing. She remembered that day very well and what she had promised.
Messages In This Thread
(m) across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 26, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 02:17 PM