Redhawk Caldera the road to hell is paved with good intentions
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Raven's lips parted at Trick's monosyllabic answer. When it was clear he wasn't about to elaborate, she decided to refocus on Elwood. Turning to her uncle again, she picked up where she'd left off by saying, "Anyway, I think it might really help everyone cope with... you know." Her eyes dropped momentarily as she thought of her father. Swallowing and taking a breath, she continued, "I noticed no adverse side effects while playing guinea pig. None of the usual stuff, like head- or stomachaches. It was just a few hours of euphoria. Even coming down wasn't terrible."

She paused there, yellow gaze shifting to Trick for a moment, wondering how much he knew and if he wanted to add anything. She then declared to the small group at large, "I was hoping to get mom's (@Fox) permission to distribute the powder, since she's the law and all." Raven chuckled for a moment, then canted her head. "Or you could make the call, Uncle El?" she wondered aloud.
Messages In This Thread
the road to hell is paved with good intentions - by Raven - November 05, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: the road to hell is paved with good intentions - by Raven - November 16, 2016, 09:19 AM