Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Again, the conversation went to something what Chusi was all too familiar with. She had to blink a few times when Arturo said even the name of the filth that had hurt her so badly, but kept it together. She needed to be strong - for herself, and for Arturo. She pointed her muzzle a little further into the air, looking a little prouder (and taller) to perhaps mask that the words of "kill on sight" were hurting her as well. Yes, she had even wished to kill Zephyr herself, but to hear it from her father again... She was not happy that it had turned out like this, and hoped that Zephyr had hurt himself just as much by throwing her offer on the ground right before her very eyes. There 's nothin' more to say 'bout him. He's just filth. She said bitterly.

The more, the bettah. Three packs are strongah than just one, and I 'lready trust both Blackrock Depths and Donnelaith. They took great care 'f meh. She said when it was her turn to speak up and nodded at Olive's words. I agree. We could work togethah when wint'r comes. She knew not what winter looked like yet, or what it felt like, but she had not heard many great things about. It was supposed to get colder and no one seemed to look forward to it. That frightened her somewhat.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Chusi - November 16, 2016, 01:40 PM