The Sentinels the curse ruled from the underground, down by the shore
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Muses suspected that the whole world came about all at once. She thought she would notice if little bits of the world were to suddenly burst into existence. Unable to think of a theory that went against Deirdre's theory, she simply nodded, amazed that anyone would come up with something so logical and deep. Deirdre was truly inspiring!

Even better, she seemed to be swept up in Muses' recollection of what a mountain entailed. Her heart leapt with joy as her friend agreed that she would one day like to see her beloved mountains. Her tail thumped fervently, and in an instant, she was on her paws and bounding towards the pure white fairy, aiming to throw a paw over her shoulders in a warm embrace, tongue seeking to caress the flat of her cheek.

"I would love nothing more than to show you something so dear to me!" She was elated, her heart singing with passion. "I don't think that you will find it as inspiring as I do," The young wolf added shyly, not wanting to be disappointed by a reaction that was less exuberant than her own; she could not imagine a more perfect place for Deirdre other than Donnelaith, but she had no doubt that her friend would understand why the mountains were so dear to her. "But I am so eager to explore your world." She murmured gently, almost breathlessly. "I want to love it as you do, and even if my own passion is a fraction of yours, that will be enough." Just as she did not think anyone else would understand her lust for cold winters high above the clouds, she knew that as an immigrant, herr love for the coast would never be quite the same.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the curse ruled from the underground, down by the shore - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:27 AM