Northstar Vale Yestertempest
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Why?

The fact that he couldn't answer her was more frustrating than her actual presence. Warbone had never felt anything towards young girls except for contempt. Most of them were spoiled and whiny, but from the moment they had met, that had not been her. He'd thought that she always looked right through him with those eyes, and for all his brilliant power, he had not been able to shake the penetrated feeling she gave him, whenever their eyes met.

Nothing had changed, it would seem, except the fact that she was now fully grown and capable of manipulating him a way she hadn't been able to before. It made her a threat, but it also made him... He wouldn't even think it.

The titan sighed. He had no true reason to dismiss her. He should be doing the opposite, he realized; and he tried not to think it was too late to rescind his first words, his automatic apprehension at her being here. Warbone was not a man intimidated by others, so it would take him a long while to realize that his uncertainty of her came entirely from his uncertainty of himself; unsure if he could forever resist the call of this silver druid.

"Do not growl at me again," he warned, remembering himself, and taking a stiff-legged step forward. "This vale is mine, and you will respect that." He seemed to have forgotten his initial decree, or at least didn't intent to enforce it. "I know you..." he said after that, quieter as well.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Calliope - November 18, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Calliope - November 18, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Calliope - November 18, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Calliope - November 18, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 07:03 PM